Conquering China's Complexity and Localization with Oracle E-Business Suite R12
As the second largest economy in the world, China remains an important investment destination for multinationals given the substantial market possibilities and historic growth levels.
However, to conduct business in China successfully your organization will need both technical knowledge and operational experience to handle localization problems, interpret legislation and monitor the operations of every subsidiary. This webcast includes:
- Business overview and 2016 tax updates
- Factors to consider when doing business in China
- Oracle localization requirements
- Solution to deal with language, reporting, and China's National Audit Office and Golden Tax system
- A case study of a manufacturing company
Looking to expand your global Oracle footprint in 2017?
Request an assessment on the section below.