GET YOUR COPY
According to Gartner, more than 50% of data migration initiatives will exceed their budget and timeline and potentially harm the business because of flawed strategy and execution.
Moving into a new home is like migrating to the cloud. It is best to let go of items unused for years which will help speed up the migration.
Similarly a good EBS data governance practice will require an understanding of what unused data to retain, archive, or purge. Establishing an ILM strategy can help in achieving this easily along with continued cost savings and improved ERP performance by upto 30% or more.
In this ebook, learn data clean up strategies before you migrate your Oracle EBS to gain:
- Reduced time for migration & maintenance
- Cost savings on storage & free up more space
- Improved system performance
- Reduced risk of litigation & security breaches
Why IT Convergence:-
- Expertise in global ILM strategy advisory and implementations
- No investment in new tools
- Successfully tried and tested proprietary scripts
- Save cost on recurring clean-up of database