Traditional Data Warehouses vs. Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse
get your copy
Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse is a scalable, secure and self-driving cloud data warehouse that offers built-in data integration, machine learning, and analytics with self-service data management. With Autonomous Data Warehouse, even business users can easily and cost-effectively discover business insights using data of any size and type.
- Administration: Self-managing cloud data warehouse
- Analytics: In-database machine learning
- Deployment: Choice of public cloud or on-premises
- Security: Full set of built-in, self-securing features
- Scalability: Automatically scales up or down to fine granularity
- Data Types: Converged database with built-in support for multiple data types.
Download this infographic to learn the key benefits of Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse when compared to traditional data warehouses.