LIVE - WEBINAR
MULTIVERSE OF CLOUD MIGRATIONS
CHAPTER 2: Is there such a thing as too much security?
When: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 10 AM PDT | 12 PM CDT | 1 PM EDT
About the Webinar:
Option 1: Is there such a thing as too much security?
Option 2: Do you think about cybersecurity only when there is talk of a breach in the news?
These are 2 extreme ends of the cybersecurity spectrum and while “perfect security really does not exist", there are measures that can be considered and implemented to strengthen your company’s data security.
In the 21st Century, organizations must continually strengthen their approach to security because threats are becoming more prevalent daily. The expansion into public clouds, hybrid approaches and the like further heighten the security mandates that must be considered, implemented, and monitored.
Join this 45 min webinar to learn about:
- Cybersecurity journey in the 21st Century & security spectrum
- Gaps in Cloud Providers capabilities vs. resolutions
- Security challenges during Cloud Migration phase
- Deciphering Zero Trust Architecture: What, Why, When & How?
- Approaching Zero Trust Security with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Who Should Attend:
- Cloud Strategy Decision Makers
- Security Specialists
- Cloud Security Services Procurement
- Inquisitive Learners for the latest security methodologies
About: Multiverse of Cloud Migration
Complexities within the Multiverse of Cloud Migration, can only be untangled with aggressive planning, strategy and discipline and this webinar series, will help you overcome just about any challenge thrown your way with the latest Cloud Strategies: Cloud Migration, Optimization, Security, Consolidation, Monitoring, Backup, Disaster Recovery, etc. with the key focus to achieve First-Time-Right Solutions.